Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.cjdsupport.org.nz.
This policy explains how and when CJD Support New Zealand collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it.
Collection, storage and use of personal information
No need to disclose personal information
You can use the site without disclosing any personal information.
Your disclosure of personal information
You may choose to disclose personal information to us when you complete a submission form. This information can be viewed by authorised CJDSNZ committee members who have signed a confidentiality Deed.
Holding of information
If you provide personal information, it’s held by CJDSNZ.
Use of personal information
We’ll only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- communicating with you, including responding to your feedback and information provided in submission forms.
If you provide us with a submission form, that submission form will be sent to appropriate staff.
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example Windows XP, Mac OS X
- the type of web browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information
The statistical information referred to above can be viewed by site administrators and certain other CJDSNZ staff. It may also be shared with other government agencies.
Correcting your personal information
Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and ask us to correct any of your personal information provided to CJDSNZ in connection with your use of this site.
Contact us if:
- you would like to see or change your personal information CJDSNZ has stored, or
- you have any concerns regarding your privacy.
CJDSNZ may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Submission forms may be checked through an automated spam detection service.